About us

My photo
This page is about our goodies, about others goodies... About music,art,culture,design and whatever WE like anyway! Enjoy ;) if you like our products please Contact:infecteddesigners@gmail.com
Meinshopbeidawanda_300x75

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Amon Tobin 'ISAM'

@Melkweg,Amsterdam
What an experience~
Of course as a designer I was amazed by the installation and the collaboration with the visuals but the music and the way that Amon is grading the mood completes a show like ISAM.

here are some videos I record with my stupid little phone.Because I was lazy to care may heavy camera!How wrong!
Beginning:



Somewhere in the middle:


It is totally worth every damage in your pocket.It's just amazing!
I feel pity for the people that couldn't make it :P


No comments:

Post a Comment