About us

My photo
This page is about our goodies, about others goodies... About music,art,culture,design and whatever WE like anyway! Enjoy ;) if you like our products please Contact:infecteddesigners@gmail.com
Meinshopbeidawanda_300x75

Monday, May 30, 2011

Lights are blinding my eyes

I referred to James Turrell some time ago in one of my posts but this guy is amazing and his work fascinated me.It is an opportunity now with his new exhibition to mention him again!




James Turrell light and colour installations in Sweden.


One of the worldʼs greatest artists within light, colour and space, James Turrell, has constructed a number of new works. They are together with works from earlier periods exhibited under the title THE LIGHT INSIDE in Järna, south of Stockholm. The show has opened May 15 and will be open daily from 10:00 -18:00 untill october 2 nd.

interview:



Man you are gorgeous!
Turrell


No comments:

Post a Comment