About us

My photo
This page is about our goodies, about others goodies... About music,art,culture,design and whatever WE like anyway! Enjoy ;) if you like our products please Contact:infecteddesigners@gmail.com
Meinshopbeidawanda_300x75

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Streets 'Computers and Blues'

New album released!

http://the-streets.co.uk/
Here is my favorite Song:
If your going through hell KEEP GOING ! haha amazing !


And the best lyrics from the 'lock the lockers'
I had a funny dream and I came to screaming
That I was in a funny house but it was kind of mine
And I was with you only it wasn’t you
It happened in the past but it was somehow now

It put it into focus, things became clear
I had to plan something I handed in my notice
Even though to most it looked random
My heart had left I was just going in tandem

No comments:

Post a Comment