About us

My photo
This page is about our goodies, about others goodies... About music,art,culture,design and whatever WE like anyway! Enjoy ;) if you like our products please Contact:infecteddesigners@gmail.com
Meinshopbeidawanda_300x75

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The perfect letter to Santa

Dear Santa Claus,

This year, I have been a very passive aggressive little advertising tampon. I have sometimes cheated, and I have often helped my mommy’s “special friend” with their colostomy bag. And I always say thank you, which makes me polite, and so I deserve lots of love this year!

Please bring all this stuff for me and the people in my life: For my mommy, please bring Valium. For my daddy, please bring a new money clip. For my little brother, please bring Barbie. For my hampster, please bring breath mints. Oh – and for my cleaning lady, please bring some worthless tchotchkes.

Now about me! Please bring me all of the Anna Nicole Smith toilet paper, and front row tickets to Mary-Kate and Ashley – plus backstage passes so I can get airborne Chlamydia! Oh, and please don’t forget to bring my amputee Afghan orphan. But if you can’t, just remember that more than anything Santa, what I really really want is just $100,000,000!

Anyway, I hope you like the cognac I left out for you.

Breathlessly,

markela Bg

PS: Please say hello to Ralph, the heartless Elfin slavemaster.

PPS: Oh yeah, and remember greek goverment? She has been a really perverted dork all year long and doesn’t deserve any Christmas presents. So please don’t forget to put ebola in their stocking. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment